SUBSCRIBE EMAIL ALERTS ON PWCS CALENDARS & TEACHER PAGE CALENDARS
Parents, you can subscribe to a calendar on your child’s “Teacher page” and receive an email notification when homework or other activities are posted on the teacher’s page calendar.
Since students have more than one teachers, there will be more than one calendar. You will have a calendar for each class section.
You can also subscribe to an email listing of events for your school's home page calendar and on any PWCS calendars.
How to Subscribe:
1. Go to each “Teacher page” for your school class/classes, click on the icon for “Subscribe to email alerts” and create a new alert.
2. When the next menu opens, complete the following:
- Enter a Title for your alert. You may wish to include your child’s first name and course name as you will receive a separate email alert for each class you choose to subscribe to.
- Click the check box next to Email Alerts and then enter your email address (if it does not populate automatically);
- Click Add Alert to save your changes.
- You will receive an email to confirm your subscription. Please click the link in the email to complete the process.